Wednesday, February 13, 2008

That cool day



This picture is funny because of Juliet, Jonas, Camille, Cameron, me, Paxton, A and Ella. Ella's funny because she always wants to play dress up. A is funny because she always makes funny noises. Cameron is funny because he always plays the king and the bad guy. Camille is funny and Pax is funny because they always kiss on the lips for like 10 seconds. And Jonas is funny because he always does the exact same thing as me and Paxton. Juliet is funny because once she hugged Jonas when he wasn't even ready. I am funny because I sometimes do things really weird that you're not expecting.



A is like what are you doing? My dress is very special. And all the others are trying to do something she isn't. She's trying to lean on them. And all the people are trying to go to the right. And she is trying to go to the left.



Cameron is weird because he's trying to shoot his mom while she's taking a picture. And Paxton is trying to shoot someone. And Im dead on the bed. And Camille is just smiling. And Ella is just fine.

It was a fun day that day.

4 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Sounds like a fun day...no, sounds like a COOL day! I love your blog!

Flo said...

That was a fun day alright!

-Camille

TDM Wendy said...

So why am I funny? And why is Elijah funny? And why is Lydia funny. Please let me know. They had a ton of fun with you guys at the beach. I will email you some photos and you can post them.

Abril said...

Hi Charis!! I'm so glad you have your own blog page! YAY! I had so much fun at your house on Valentine's Day and on Saturday! We'll have to hang out again soon. Where do you want to go??

Love you SO,
Auntie April