Thursday, February 21, 2008

the crying day



First we were just walking around. Jo had on one of my gardening shoes and one of my crocs. He was by the fire. He picked one up and threw it in. None of us saw him do it. Momma found it. She called me and said "Oh Jonas!" I felt so sad because that was so special. I got it Christmas morning. I shouldn't have kicked when I was by the river and I shouldn't have let Jonas wear my shoe. 

3 comments:

calebsbrother said...

sorry to read about your shoe. it's sad losing a special christmas gift. have you been able to forgive Jonas yet?

TDM Wendy said...

I heard those go great with graham crackers and chocolate. We were at our friends house and their kid put Elijah's winter croc (with the soft insulation) in the toilet. Shiloh wanted to burn it in the fireplace because of the germs. I just washed the inside in the machine and cleaned the outside with bleach. But man, why do people wanna go dissing our crocs?

amber. said...

Charis,

Living with brothers can be a pain, I know. Once, my older brother painted a mole on the face of Kelly McGillis in my Top Gun Poster. I was very angry at him. Another time he played a trick on me and gave me a Christmas cookie decorated with what he SAID was yellow icing. Nope, it was mustard. I hate mustard.