Friday, April 4, 2008

Birthday Day


That was kind-of fun. We went to Professor Penny Pickle's (it's  a funny name, huh). This was the day before my birthday. ha ha ha. 



It's kinda cute that she''s doing that. It's kinda funny because she can barely reach it. I can reach it so good, I didn't even have to bend my arms. Well, I had to bend my arms. 


That was funny that we played with the puppets. Then we went to Trader Joes and ate sushi. After that we got frozen yogurt at Pinkberry. It was the funnest day because I loved it. My favorite part was Pinkberry. 


What am I opening? My mom thinks it is the piano chimes they got me. 

I think it's really funny that he was kissing my hand. He couldn't stop kissing me because I was so pretty. My dress was my birthday gift from my grams.


I think it's funny because it's 6+1 or 1+6. They both make 7. It's funny because I've never had a plus candle. Later we realized there really was a 7 she could have put up. Her name's "grandma".


I think its funny that Im blowing it out. Grandma and Papa got me a razor scooter and 2 books.


This is Eva and me. She's my best friend, almost, well kind-of, yah, she is. I've know her since I was in my mommy's tummy! And we're 10 days apart.  


We all celebrated our birthdays. One was for the boys: Paxton and Elijah (they are 2 months apart)


And the other cake was for the girls: Charis and Eva.


I like that I'm 7 because I got soo many presents for my birthday. he he he he. 

3 comments:

amber. said...

Happy 6 plus 1 birthday, Charis! (A little late)

Rose said...

hi charis, what are you doing? the next time that we see each other are uou coming to mu house or are we going to your house. I can't wait to play with you. Do you have a little play place in your backyard. I have fun when we play dress up. We are going to watch Shrek. love, EVA

TDM Wendy said...

Can I please have some cake?