Saturday, March 1, 2008

daddy and gym


Our grandma couldn't babysit so daddy dressed as grams.
He danced the funniest dance. And he pretended to have a movie in his hand but he didn't at all. He said he had that movie, but his hands were in his fake shirt he had on. hee hee. And he put on a girl hat. You can see for yourself on the picture.

This is my gym class. I like it because we had to do really hard stuff in the beginning, and I wasn't that good at it. And now I am really good. In the littler class, the first time I went, I was doing cool stuff so they wanted me to show what I did.

That was the most funnest day that day. We got to go from one obstacle to 1,2,3,4,5... I think it went up to 7. And then we could choose any one we liked.

That was the hardest move I think. Because you had to not do chicken wings. But you had to do bunny ears. You have to keep your elbows close to your head for bunny ears. And for chicken wings you keep your elbows like away from your heard. And you had to roll down a hill too. And you had to land on your feet. And be the queen or king if you did land on your feet.

2 comments:

amber. said...

Your dad is so funny. I thought he was dressed up as Robin Hood. I was like, "What's Charis's dad doing dressed up like Robin Hood?" But then I read what you wrote and everything made sense. Well, kinda.

Your gymnastics class looks like so much fun. Did you know that I taught your mom how to do a cartwheel? When she was, like, 16?

Abril said...

Haha! Your dad is too funny!!!!

Looks like you are doing awesome at gymnastics! You will have to show me a cool move sometime :)

Love you little lady!